As you have expressed an interest in the Fall
Oxford Honors Program I wanted to remind you that
tomorrow at 4 pm is the last information session
before the March 25 application deadline.

If you can't make that or if you think of a
question after that date I will be on campus from 9
am to 5 pm during spring break. Please feel free to
email or call me at anytime for assistance.

You'll find comprehensive information at the
website:

http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/semester/oxfordhonors.html

To begin or complete the online application click on the "Apply Now" tab.

Have a wonderful break and I look forward to seeing all your applications on March 25.

Sincerely,
Marie alice

--
Marie alice Arnold, General Manager