ATTENTION Communication majors and others interested in earning credits abroad:

This summer the Center for Global Education (CGE) will offer 2 unqiue programs led by
faculty from the Department of Communication at George Mason University:

1) For the 3rd straight year Faculty Director Cathy Wright will lead CGE's program in Milan on
Italian Media, Culture, and Society:

http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/milan.html
While abroad, students will will travel to MILAN, ITALY and immerse themselves in Italian
media and cinema to consider how it interrelates to culture and society as they experience it

Online applications for this program can be submitted up until March 26, 2010.

2) CGE's Seminar on International Reporting in Jerusalem is in the news:

http://news.gmu.edu/articles/2072

While abroad, students will work side by side with Linda Gradstein  and 5 other other seasoned
foreign correspondents
as they learn interview techniques, hone reporting skills, and acquire
hands-on experience. Online applications for the program can be submitted up until March 19,
which is this Friday!

I hope you've had a great first week back from spring break. We look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
(703)993-2132