Folks
I wanted to confirm that If I have N Sub Population of Species , each having its own dynamics of individuals, mutation, crossover but working on same Problem, then this is parallel evolution, i.e. they wont interfere with each other, or same as running N runs with single species?
I am implementing parameter optimization where Problem is same, but can be approached in different ways and hence different species, so wanted to make sure each would evolve without interference from other species or get affected by others.
Thanks , appreciate any response
Uday