Good evening recent and current Chinese language students,

It's been nice seeing many of you in the classes I've visited this semester.

Professor Chen suggested I reach out to you via email regarding the program
she'll lead in Beijing this summer:

                  CHINA: Chinese Language Study in Beijing

This program's participants will study Chinese at Beijing Language &
Culture University
 and earn 6 credits over one month, attending classes
in the morning with time to explore the historical sites in and around Beijing
during the afternoon and weekends:

http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/chinalanguage.html

Besides the cost of 6 credits tution, the program's cost also includes an
excursion to Inner-Mongolia and a 4 day trip to Shanghai.

Students must submit an online application by March 26, 2010.
Financial aid and scholarships may be applied to cover the program cost.

Please don't hesistate to contact me with your questions. I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

Denise Elles-Mdahuar
Program Officer
Center for Global Education