Dear Students,
I hope you are all settled nicely into the new semester !

Just a reminder that the deadline to turn in any incomplete work in classes graded as "IN" from the fall 2009 term is on March 26.  Faculty have until April 2 to submit a change of grade form to the Registrar's office.  Please work with your instructor to finish up any "incompletes" from the fall term.  An "IN" grade automatically turns to an "F" after April 2.  Please note: This does not include "In Progress (IP)" grades.  The academic calendar has been revised due to the recent university closings - see the updated calendar on http://registrar.gmu.edu/calendars/2010Spring.html

You should already have filed for spring and summer 2010 graduation on the Registrar's website http://registrar.gmu.edu/gif/index.html   Only doctoral students submit the additional paper graduation application form.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions about degree and graduation requirements.

thank you,

Diane
--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Biology and Biosciences

Graduate Academic Programs

Molecular and Microbiology Dept.

George Mason University

MS 1H8, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976