Dear Students,
I hope you are all settled nicely into the new semester !

Just a reminder that *the deadline to turn in any incomplete work in
classes graded as "IN" from the* *fall 2009 term is on March 26*.
Faculty have until April 2 to submit a change of grade form to the
Registrar's office.  Please work with your instructor to finish up any
"incompletes" from the fall term.  An "IN" grade automatically turns to
an "F" after April 2.*  Please note: This does not include "In Progress
(IP)" grades.*  The academic calendar has been revised due to the recent
university closings - see the updated calendar on
http://registrar.gmu.edu/calendars/2010Spring.html

You should already have filed for spring and summer 2010 graduation on
the Registrar's website http://registrar.gmu.edu/gif/index.html   Only
doctoral students submit the additional paper graduation application form.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions about degree and
graduation requirements.

thank you,
Diane
--

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Biology and Biosciences

Graduate Academic Programs**

*Molecular and Microbiology Dept.*

*George** Mason University*

MS 1H8, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

*Phone* (703) 993-4263, *Fax* (703) 993-8976**