Dear PhD Students and Faculty,

As some of you may already know (this notice has gone out to PhD students already), the History Society is planning workshops throughout the Spring semester.  After speaking with Steve Barnes he suggested that I send out a "save the date" to all History faculty as there may be some interest in the first two workshops (on Zotero).
The current room location is the same room as the PhD colloquium, which is fairly tight.  If you wouldn't mind sending me an email if you are interested in one or both of the workshops, that would be fantastic so I can get a tentative count and try to find an alternative location is there are more interested than the room can hold.

If there is anything in particular you want addressed in either workshop, please email me and I will pass it along.

Here's to our mastering of Zotero,
Gretchen