Hi all,

I am looking for the code that bypasses the reevaluation of elites. The individuals in my problem set are evaluated using a different data set at each generation. I would like to force the reevaluation of elites and assign new fitness values relevant to the specific data set. I've been trying to find the code responsible, but no luck so far, SimpleBreeder does not reference evaluated, and I have tried to bypass fitness.clone() in Individual during elite cloning with no results. Does anyone have any ideas???

Vlad