Hi Esmail,
if you want to compare your algorithm on some continuous test functions, I suggest the benchmark suite introduced at the CEC 2005 competition on numerical optimization. The suite includes 25 well-chosen test functions. The source code of them in several programming languages is provided at http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/EPNSugan/index_files/CEC-05/CEC05.htm (look for the right link).

The specification of the suite includes everything that is relevant: Complete definition of the functions including the initialization of your EA, the search interval, dimensionality, termination criteria (this answers your previous post), even the statistical output and its formatting. If you stick to these guidelines you can compare your method easily to many other algorithms.

Here is a link with the specification: http://www.bionik.tu-berlin.de/user/niko/Tech-Report-May-30-05.pdf

There are also a couple of more competitions recently. Have look at e.g. http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/EPNSugan/ to find some more.

Best, Stefan