A Reminder:

26th Southern Bioengineering Conference <http://www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010>

    SBEC 2010:
    Deadline to Submit Abstracts: 15 January 2010

To all of our colleagues---a friendly reminder that the abstract
submission deadline for the 26th Southern Biomedical Engineering
Conference is *15 January 2010*. *Learn more and submit online today »
<http://www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010/submission.html>*

The 26th Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference will be held 30
April---2 May 2010 at the A. James Clark School of Engineering,
University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA. *Online registration is
now open---visit www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010/registration.html for more
information <http://www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010/registration.html>*. Early
registration is in effect until 12 March 2010.

If you have an interest in organizing a session or being a sponsor
and/or an exhibitor, please contact us at *[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>*.

*Visit www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010 <http://www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010/> to
learn more!*

*Questions? E-mail us at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.*

We appreciate your interest in the SBEC2010 and hope to meet you in
College Park!

SBEC 2010 Conference Chairs
William Bentley & Keith Herold, Fischell Department of Bioengineering,
University of Maryland
Jafar Vossoughi, Ph.D., President, Biomed Research Foundation

    www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010 <http://www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010>