Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open: 2010 Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference A Reminder:

Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open: 2010 Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference

26th Southern Bioengineering Conference

SBEC 2010:
Deadline to Submit Abstracts: 15 January 2010

To all of our colleagues—a friendly reminder that the abstract submission deadline for the 26th Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference is 15 January 2010. Learn more and submit online today »

The 26th Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference will be held 30 April—2 May 2010 at the A. James Clark School of Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA. Online registration is now open—visit www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010/registration.html for more information. Early registration is in effect until 12 March 2010.

If you have an interest in organizing a session or being a sponsor and/or an exhibitor, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

Visit www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010 to learn more!

Questions? E-mail us at [log in to unmask].

We appreciate your interest in the SBEC2010 and hope to meet you in College Park!

SBEC 2010 Conference Chairs
William Bentley & Keith Herold, Fischell Department of Bioengineering, University of Maryland
Jafar Vossoughi, Ph.D., President, Biomed Research Foundation

www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010