Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open: 2010 Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open: 2010 Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference

26th Southern Bioengineering Conference

SBEC 2010:
Registration & Abstract Submission Now Open!

The 26th Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference will be held 30 April—2 May 2010 at the University of Maryland, College Park, MD. We'd like to update you on several details:

1. Abstract deadline is 15 January 2010
2. Registration is now open on the website
3. Abstract submission is now open on the website
4. If you have interest in organizing a session or being a sponsor and/or an exhibitor, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

Visit www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010 to learn more, register, or submit an abstract!

Questions? E-mail us at [log in to unmask].

We appreciate your interest in the SBEC2010 and hope to meet you in College Park!

SBEC 2010 Conference Chairs
William Bentley & Keith Herold, Fischell Department of Bioengineering, University of Maryland
Jafar Vossoughi, Ph.D., President, Biomed Research Foundation

www.bioe.umd.edu/sbec2010