Dear Students,
I noticed today that the links for the M.S. Biology programs of study on the MMB website are not working.  While I attempt a fix, if you need a copy I have attached three programs of study for the general biology (BIO), micro (MID) and molecular (MOB) concentrations.  If you have not yet done so, please choose yours and fill in the courses you have taken and plan to take next year.  I've also attached a tentative fall 2010 schedule to assist your planning.

Once you have filled in the spaces, print it out and have your advisor sign it.  Please save a copy for your records, and send another copy to me for your dept. file.

Any questions let me know!

thank you,
Diane St. Germain
--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Biology and Biosciences

Graduate Academic Programs

Molecular and Microbiology Dept.

George Mason University

MS 1H8, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976