Dear Students,
I noticed today that the links for the M.S. Biology programs of study on
the MMB website are not working.  While I attempt a fix, if you need a
copy I have attached three programs of study for the general biology
(BIO), micro (MID) and molecular (MOB) concentrations.  If you have not
yet done so, please choose yours and fill in the courses you have taken
and plan to take next year.  I've also attached a tentative fall 2010
schedule to assist your planning.

Once you have filled in the spaces, print it out and have your advisor
sign it.  Please save a copy for your records, and send another copy to
me for your dept. file.

Any questions let me know!

thank you,
Diane St. Germain
--

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Biology and Biosciences

Graduate Academic Programs**

*Molecular and Microbiology Dept.*

*George** Mason University*

MS 1H8, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

*Phone* (703) 993-4263, *Fax* (703) 993-8976**