Good Morning All,

Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will
hold its final Happy Hour Meet-n-Greet of the Fall '09 semester *TODAY*
Friday, December 4th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Brion's Grille in the
University Mall, 10621 Braddock Rd (phone: 703 352-7272). Feel free to
invite Mason colleagues who may wish to join us for some casual
fellowship at the end of the work week.

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty,
Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at
http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/.

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

Happy holidays and have a great weekend,

KRS