-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Cultural Leadership
From: ODPS <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

I am forwarding you information on two exciting courses that I will be teaching this coming winter term and spring semester.  The content of these courses specifically appeal to student leaders, students of color, and any student interested in community engagement.  I am writing to enlist your help in spreading the word about these course options to the students with whom you work.  One course is titled 95 South and will be a winter term trip to South Carolina to explore culture, heritage, and community sustainability.  The second course is Cultural Leadership and will explore the influence of culture on leadership and offer various opportunities for community engagement. It will include a trip to Newark Nj for a community leadership exchange with students at Rutgers University.  I am attaching flyers for you to forward to any interested students. I am also mailing you a hard copy to post in your offices.  Thank you and hope to talk soon!

My best,

Toby

Toby S. Jenkins, PhD
Assistant Professor