*-------- Original Message --------

*
Subject: 	Cultural Leadership
From: 	ODPS <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

I am forwarding you information on two exciting courses that I will be
teaching this coming winter term and spring semester.  The content of
these courses specifically appeal to student leaders, students of color,
and any student interested in community engagement.  I am writing to
enlist your help in spreading the word about these course options to the
students with whom you work.  One course is titled *95 South *and will
be a winter term trip to South Carolina to explore culture, heritage,
and community sustainability.  The second course is *Cultural
Leadership* and will explore the influence of culture on leadership and
offer various opportunities for community engagement. It will include a
trip to Newark Nj for a community leadership exchange with students at
Rutgers University.  I am attaching flyers for you to forward to any
interested students. I am also mailing you a hard copy to post in your
offices.  Thank you and hope to talk soon!

My best,

Toby

Toby S. Jenkins, PhD
Assistant Professor