Good Morning All,

Thanks to Dr. Charlene Douglas's outstanding presentation on healthcare
reform at Wednesday's ABFAS community lunch
(http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/service.htm).  The session was very informative.

Just a reminder...

Don't forget to join your colleagues for the joint ABFAS and George
Mason Black Alumni Chapter /Networking Meet-n-Greet/ *today* Friday,
November 6th from *6:00 PM to 8:00 PM* at Busboys and Poets, 1025 5th
Street NW, Washington D.C. (phone: 202.789.2227).  For more information
about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit
our website today at http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/.

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!
*