Hillel Newsletter

GMU Hillel Header

Hillel Happenings!

10/27 - 90's Nostalgia Night
6:30 - 9:30pm - Hanover TV Lounge

RSVP on Facebook.

10/28 - Judaism, Monotheism & the Political - a panel discussion
3:00pm - Research 1, Rm. 163
Sponsored by GMU Religious Studies

10/30 - Shabbat Services & Dinner
6pm services, 7pm dinner,  SUB 1, Rm. A - C
RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Wed., 10/28 or on facebook.

11/2 - Never Forget Program - A panel discussion with 4 WWII veterans
7:00pm - Harris Theater
sponsored by Mason Community Outreach

11/3 - Women in Israeli Society
with Galit Baram, Counselor for Public and Academic Affairs at the Embassy of Israel
7:00pm - Location TBA
Sponsored by Nashim - Jewish Woman's Group

11/4 - Chaverim v'Sefarim Jewish Book Club
7:15pm SUB 1, Rm. 205B
Discussing "The Reader"

Looking for a Job or Internship.
Be sure to check our message board for jobs/internships opportunities at http://hillel.gmu.edu/webboard.
Join our Facebook group or www.facebook.com/masonhillel

Hillel Image Footer
Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel