Hillel Newsletter

GMU Hillel Header

Tonight - Don't Miss Out!
10/21 - Our Soldiers Speak with Sgt. Benjamin Anthony (IDF)

7pm - Johnson Center Room B
Reflections of a frontline IDF soldier.
Sgt. Benjamin Anthony BA (Hons.) served behind enemy lines as a member of the Israel Defense Forces. Throughout his extensive experience he witnessed the trials, struggles and the incredible bravery of his fellow soldiers. Now this dynamic and emotive speaker proudly shares his rare, first-hand insight into the humanity of Israel's soldiers, the decisions they take and the moral code to which the proudly adhere.

RSVP on Facebook or to [log in to unmask].
Sponsored by Israel Club, ROTC and the JCCNV Shlichut Program

10/21 - Today - Israel Club JC Kiosk - 1:30-3pm
Stop by to meet the new Slicha, Michaela Cohen and learn about tonight's program.

Hillel Image Footer
Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel