GMU Hillel Header

*Tonight - Don't Miss Out!*/**/_*/*/_*/*//*/*_/*/*_*
10/21 - Our Soldiers Speak with Sgt. Benjamin Anthony (IDF)
7pm - Johnson Center Room B
*Reflections of a frontline IDF soldier. Sgt. Benjamin Anthony BA
(Hons.) served behind enemy lines as a member of the Israel Defense
Forces. Throughout his extensive experience he witnessed the trials,
struggles and the incredible bravery of his fellow soldiers. Now this
dynamic and emotive speaker proudly shares his rare, first-hand insight
into the humanity of Israel's soldiers, the decisions they take and the
moral code to which the proudly adhere.

*RSVP on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/friends/?ref=tn#/event.php?eid=177747100427&index=1>
or to [log in to unmask]*.
/Sponsored by Israel Club, ROTC and the JCCNV Shlichut Program/*
*

*10/21 - Today - Israel Club JC Kiosk - 1:30-3pm
Stop by to meet the new Slicha, Michaela Cohen and learn about tonight's
program.
*

Hillel Image Footer

Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and
sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel