Hi Honors College students.

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline to
apply online to upcoming CGE programs is just
one week from tomorrow
. There's still plenty of time to apply however, as the application itself
takes only 10-15 minutes to complete. I've also updated the list of available scholarships on CGE's
webpage. Just scroll down to where the page reads "Other Scholarships."

Remember, each winter break program is faculty-led and offers 3 credits over 2 weeks.

There are 4 programs in particular I thought you might find especially appealing. Click on the
program titles below to read more about what the course will cover and where you'll go:

*SOUTH AFRICA: A Passage into Democratic South Africa NEW
COSTA RICA:
Ecosystems, Conservation, and Community
IRELAND: History and Culture in Galway and Dublin
SYRIA: Arabic Language Study in the oldest city in the world! Introductory Arabic offered!

                 *offers HNRS 230 credit--syllabus added

Set aside time this weekend to start or finish your
online application, and do not hesitate
to contact us with questions. Call anytime M-F from 9am-5pm or just leave a message and we'll
get back to you.

Have a good rest of the week, and best of luck!

Kevin Stoy
Center for Global Education
George Mason University
703-993-2132