1) This is the last week to apply online for CGE's Hybrid Semester Internship
in London
 where you can earn academic credit while gaining global and professional
experience. Contact
Sarah Mournighan at 703.993.2106 or click on her name to
email her.

2)

Morocco
Beat the recession blues and "rock the Kasbah" this spring break in Morocco!
At $2200, the program is CGE's lowest in cost this year. The cost covers roundtrip
airfare from Washington DC to Casablanca, all breakfasts and dinners, and the entire
week's stay in 4 star hotels and spas.
Register online by 12.4.09 to reserve your spot
or call Shanaz Tihal at 703.993.2154 for assistance.

3) Join CGE on link to CGE facebook group to stay afloat on what we're doing and where we're
going, or to connect with those who've studied abroad on a program you might be
interested in.

Have a good week!

Best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132
Web:
http://globaled.gmu.edu