Zheng, the standard thing I'd say would be to reduce the population
size to 1, create a file with the best individual and load it at
runtime into the population, and use evaluate() to test the
individual.  But that's pretty tough for a Java newbie to grok.  What
I ought to do is think about creating a simple test harness that makes
this procedure easy for you -- it's a common need.  I could do it in a
few days maybe (no promises!).  Let me mull it over.

Sean