Just a reminder from the Center for Global Education (CGE) that 6 different
winter break programs have been approved for history credit! There's nothing
like studying history abroad, especially when you get to see and walk through
the landscape in which a particular history was made and still lives.

For more info on how you can earn 3 HIST credits in 2 weeks visit the webpage
and
download the program's syllabus and/or itnierary:

SOUTH AFRICA:
A Passage into Democratic South Africa NEW

EGYPT:
Tradition, Modernity, and Globalization NEW

IRELAND:
History and Culture in Galway and Dublin

GREAT CITIES:
Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest, Prague

ISRAEL & PALESTINE:
Environmental and Geopolitical Conflict NEW

GREECE & TURKEY:
Philosophical Thought

There's still time to submit an online application by the 10.9.09 deadline but
you must act soon!
Contact me (Kevin Stoy) at 703.993.2132 or [log in to unmask]
so I can talk with you about stuff like how
financial aid and scholarships will cover
a program's cost.

Can't wait to hear from you in the next few days. Have a good rest of the week!

All my best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu/