Just a reminder that 2 weeks from this Friday is the deadline to apply online for CGE's
8th Annual LONDON THEATER program.
Led by George Mason's Professor Beth
Hoffmann
, this study abroad program offers an opportunity to fulfill your upper-level
writing Gen. Ed. requirement abroad, as it offers 3 ENG 302 credits in just 2 weeks!
You'll recall for MA or MFA students the program is a great way to earn graduate lit.
credit while traveling and freeing up your Mason schedule for thesis hours and
research--I speak from experience!

Three credits tuition plus tickets to 8 world-class performances are covered by
the London program's cost.
Since I last wrote the website's been updated with info
regarding what performances you'll see including the program's syllabus and itinerary!
Interested parties should contact Sarah Mournighan at 703.993.2106.

CGE's fabulous spring semester program in FLORENCE also offers ENG 302 credits!
Please direct your inquiries to [log in to unmask]">Marie alice Arnold at 703.993.2167 as she is the person
who administers that program.

The deadline
to APPLY online to either program is October 9, two weeks from this
Friday,
which means there's still plenty of time to work on your scholarship essay [PDF]
and meet with your financial advisor to learn how you can apply aid to the program's cost.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu/