Attention Global Affairs majors and minors:

Three weeks from tomorrow is the last day you can apply online to up-
coming CGE programs abroad.

In Swizterland this winter break you can earn 3 upper-level GLOA credits
while visiting several significant international organizations, including
the United Nations, World Trade Organization (WTO), and the European Court
of Human Rights

CGE's 15 other winter break programs offer credits in 10 different sub-
jects in places as few and far between as South Africa, Sicily, Syria,
and Guadeloupe.

Come to the CGE brunch tomorrow morning in the JC to meet the faculty who
lead our programs and learn more about how scholarships and financial aid
can cover the cost of a program.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow or hearing from you very soon!

Best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu/