Good morning and Welcome Back to Mason!

The Center for Global Education invites you to study Spanish abroad with us
in Guanajuato this winter break from January 3-18, 2010!
This awesome
Spanish language program fulfills 3 credits in Spanish 210, 250, 324, 335,
or 480 in just 2 weeks
at the University of Guanajuato Language School.
Guanajuato is a colorful city edged by mountains and nestled 6550 ft above
sea level:

Students attend classes
in the morning while evenings and weekends allow time
for excursions to places of historic and cultural interest. Our most affordable
Winter Break program,
the program's cost covers 3 credits tuition, your stay
with a family in Guanajuato, and all meals and excursions. Last year students
visited Frida Kahlo's home and the Pyramids at Teotihuacan pictured below:

Interested? Questions? Call Denise at 703.993.2155 or start an online application
soon. The application deadline is October 9, 2009.
If you are looking for a more
sustained cultural experience, then contact Marie alice right now at 703.993.2167
for information on how to study abroad next spring semester in MADRID.

Stop by our table on the North Plaza next to the JC this afternoon or tomorrow
or attend CGE's CELEBRACION two weeks from tomorrow for more info on
both programs.

CGE wishes you a solid start to your 2009 fall semester.

Best,

Kevin Stoy
Center for Global Education
George Mason University