Hello FAST TRAINers,

My name is Jennifer Coarts and I am the new Coordinator for FAST TRAIN.
In my inaugural message, I need your feedback to determine whether we
should cancel a Fall course:

Were you planning on taking EDSE 627 in Fall 2009?  (This course can be
substituted for EDRS 590 under the old requirements).  If so, please
email me directly [log in to unmask] by Monday August 3.

We will be offering two Special Education courses in Spring that could
also be substituted for the EDRS 590 requirement.  If few people were
planning to take the course in the fall, we will be canceling it.
Please let me know.

Thanks!
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Coarts
Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs

Ph: 1-703-993-3603    Fax: 1-703-246_8996

http://fasttrain.gmu.edu