http://globaled.gmu.edu

July is the right time to plan your studies abroad! Get a head start on preparations for
a Semester in Florence or Madrid or check out one of our Winter Break programs in
Switzerland, Guanajuato, or our ever-popular Great Cities program, with new visits to
Munich and Salzburg!

Remember, Winter Break programs are open to freshmen, transfer students, alumni, and
Mason staff and faculty. Each program offers 3 credits in a variety of disciplines over the
first two weeks in January.

You can already meet with your finacial aid advisor to learn how to apply
Spring Term
2010 financial aid to one of these study abroad programs, and several $500-$1000
scholarships will be available again this year, too.

            To see the full list of our Winter Break programs click here
                 or click here to start an online application right now.

Already studied abroad or thinking about doing it again? Join CGE on
by
searching "George Mason Study Abroad" and/or write a Letter to George.

The Center for Global Education (CGE) wishes you a wonderful last few weeks of
summer!

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu