Greetings All,

The following message was forwarded to the Communications Committee for
your consideration courtesy of our colleague LeRoy LaFleur.  Thanks to
all for your continued support of ABFAS.  We look forward to seeing you
when we return for our first organizational meeting of the Fall semester
on Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 from 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM in the Johnson
Center's Paul Robeson Room, 240A.

Have a good day,

KRS
*