I setup a GP problem where I extend the ERC class to create terminals.  Each terminal holds a double array of size 3000.  I as soon as I make the array non static (so that not all terminals point to the same array) and initialize the array inside the resetNode, I immediately run out of memory.  I know that this means that each terminal is allocating memory, but I expected garbage collection to kick in and free the memory once the terminals are no longer needed.  Any ideas why I am running out of memory?

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC thatís right for you.