Hello,

I'm using ECJ and GEP extension made by Bob Orchard to develop a little program to find functions from values (something like interpolation).

I developed the GUI, and i can run from my java app the Evolve class in order to obtain the function, but, the problem is that the result is printed to the output and i want to get it by a method call or something like that.

The result, is printed in this format:

MATH

MATH (SIMPLIFIED)
3*x+4*y^2

Found Ideal Individual
________

But i can't find the class where this result is printed, in order to modify the code a little bit to be able to get the result using a method call like "getResult()" or something similar.

Can anyone help me and told me in which class is this print?

Thanks.