The problem is that when i download the ECJ package (
http://www.cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/ecj.tar.gz or
http://www.cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/ecj.zip ) , i don't have the
contrib directory inside..
Maybe am i downloading the incorrect version?

--
Alejandro Rodríguez González - Researcher

Computer Science Department
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
http://www.alejandrorg.com
Telf: +34916245936