Hello,
Thanks for your answer Sean.

In fact i found the problem.. and it was that i didn't include in classpath
the JAR of GEP extension (and, other problems that i'm having now but i
think that i can fix them).

Thanks for your answer.

--
Alejandro Rodríguez González - Researcher

Computer Science Department
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
http://www.alejandrorg.com
Telf: +34916245936