If this is in your discovered parameter file:

	state = ec.gep.GEPSimpleStatistics

... then throw that parameter file away and burn it.

What you want, probably, is

	stat = ec.gep.GEPSimpleStatistics

For direct responses on the GEP extension, I suggest contacting Bob
Orchard if he doesn't respond on this list.

Sean