Mark Coletti wrote:

> - FastObjectGridPortrayal2D allows one to set a color map for the all
> rendered objects.  So I assumed that the over-ridden draw() object
> argument for a corresponding sparse grid portrayal was applied to the
> *individual objects contained in the grid*; I was surprised when that
> didn't happen; having appropriate documentation would have helped
> here.

I could see how that would be confusing.  Though it's really pretty easy:

1. Non-Fast field portrayals all require simple portrayals to draw their
objects.

2. Fast field portrayals ignore simple portrayals and just draw the
objects directly, usually requiring a ColorMap.

Indeed this could be better explained.

Sean