Attention Potential Fall 2009 London Intern:

This is a reminder from the Center for Global Education (CGE) that you can still
apply online to be placed on a Fall Semester Internship in LONDON.

What's great about our internships is they accomplish three important tasks at once:
Interns earn academic credit while gaining global and professional experience at the
same time. In the past we've placed students with the
British Parliament, Bell Pottinger
Group
, British Museum, or the Center for Economic and Business Research, among
others.

The internship component of the program involves working at a company 3 days
per week, earning the intern 6 Mason credits. The other two days students take
the following three courses for a total of 15 credits for the semester. Weekends
are "free:"

Interested? Questions? Contact Sarah Mournighan at 703.993.2106 or click on her
name to email her.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Remember, we will
accept
online applications all the way up until the May 31 application deadline so
there's still plenty of time to apply!

Have a good weekend.

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web:
http://globaled.gmu.edu