Good Morning All,

Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will hold its monthly organizational meeting today, Wednesday, April 1st from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM in the African American Studies Resource Center: The Paul Robeson Room, George W. Johnson Center, Room 240A (phone: 703 993-4085) on the Fairfax Campus.  Also, don't forget to mark your calendars for our Happy Hour Meet-n-Greet on Friday, April 3rd from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM at Brion's Grille in the University Mall, 10621 Braddock Rd (phone: 703 352-7272). For more information about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/.

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

Have a great day,

KRS