ECJ doesn't have it per se, but it'd not be hard to add.  Note that
Angeline's module acquisition is both a bit vague and also pretty
representation-specific.  In the GP realm the big issue with module
acquisition would be that it changes the function set, which would
require some bookkeeping.

ECJ's primary module facility is Automatically Defined Functions, which
it has very good support for.  Before we go down the route of how one
would add Angeline modules to ECJ, check to see if ADFs do the job
you're looking for.  ECJ also doesn't do Koza-style
architectural-altering operations (again, something that could be hacked
in).  It's all a matter of what people have needed.  :-)

I note that OpenBeagle appears to have a small Angeline-style library.

Sean