Hi all. Kevin Stoy here from George Mason's Center for Global Education (CGE).
I hope you are catching up on your rest and enjoying your spring break thus far.

This is a gentle reminder to review and/or begin applying to one of our upcoming summer
programs
. Many students take advantage of some spare time during the break and start their
applications. You have until March 27, 2009 to submit an application for most programs.
Please check our website for details. A few quick highlights.

CGE's internships in London provide students with the unique opportunity to gain global
and professional experience at the same time. In the past we've placed students with
the British Parliament, Bell Pottinger Group, British Museum, or the Center for Economic
and Business Research
. Choose either a summer or fall hybrid semester internship.

Haven't fulfilled your language requirement yet? CGE offers several 6-credit language
programs this summer, two of which offer introductory (110) courses: Chinese in Beijing
or French in Paris. Browse our other language programs by clicking here. Our summer
Spanish language programs in Granada or Buenos Aires are always a popular choice
among Mason students as well, although for both of those programs you must have
completed introductory Spanish.

Last but definitely not least, there are some great opportunities this summer to study
history overseas in a couple of unique locations. CGE's program in Senegal is based in Dakar
and also offers credits in Global Affairs, New Century Learning, and African American studies,
not to mention several other disciplines. I would also recommend you take a serious look at
CGE's Irish Studies program in Galway . It's a great way to earn 6 graduate credits in
history over a short period of time.

If you're a full time employee and can't get much time off from work maybe one of these
2-week programs make sense. This summer our shortest short-term programs are in Greece,
Costa Rica, or Iceland and each program still offers 3 credits. Whether it's in business,
anthropology, conflict resolution, or geography, CGE offers 28 summer programs, so chances
are we have a program that meets your academic needs and interests.

Thanks so much for taking time to read this email. Enjoy the rest of your break and contact
CGE anytime at [log in to unmask] or 703.993.2154. I wish you the very best in your studies.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu/