Good afternoon. Kevin Stoy here from Mason's Center for Global Education.
Just a quick reminder to apply online asap to one of these two programs in China

BEIJING and SHANGHAI:
Economics and International Business in China
This great new program offered in partnership with Mason's distinguished School of
Management
, is still accepting applications. The program will take students across *4*
very different cities in eastern China. Earn
3 credits in ECON 380: Economics in
Transition or MSOM 305 Managing in a Global Economy, plus 3 credits in MKTG 491:
Special Topics in Marketing. Program is 6 credits total. Questions? Contact Marie alice
Arnold
 by clicking on her name or calling her at 703.993.2167.

CHINA:
Chinese Language Study in Beijing Open to beginners (i.e. those without any
Chinese language experience), t his program offers participants the opportunity to study
Chinese at
Beijing Language & Culture University. Students will attend classes in the
morning for four weeks, explore the historical sites in and around Beijing in the afternoon
and weekends, enjoy an Inner-Mongolia Grassland Trip during a long weekend, plus
participate in a weeklong tour to Xi'an and Shanghai area. Questions? Please contact
Lamyaa El-Fadaly
 by clicking on her name or calling her at 703.993.2161.

As many of you already know, it is imperative these days that you can demonstrate
to potential employers your global experience. These two programs are both great
ways to gain that kind of experience.

If you don't necessarily want to earn credit in China but would still like to look at
studying abroad, I recommend you check out
our summer programs.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking it's too late to be traveling abroad this
summer. It's not. You still have time to apply online
by 5pm tomorrow, March 27!
Just contact us so we can help you with your application.

CGE wishes you the best in your studies. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703) 993-2132