Dear current or past Economics students:

Good morning. Kevin Stoy here from Mason's Center for Global Education.
It's not often we have global programs that offer ECON credit, so I wanted
to remind you of these two programs in particular:

BEIJING and SHANGHAI:
Economics and International Business in China
3 credits in ECON 380: Economics in Transition or MSOM 305 Managing in
a Global Economy, plus 3 credits in MKTG 491: Special Topics in Marketing.
Also seeking credit in SOM 491. Program is 6 credits total.

ROME:
Italian Studies at the American University of Rome
3 credits in ECON 365 Topics in Economic History: The Italian Economy plus
3 more credits of your choice from this list. Program is 6 credits total.

As many of you already know, it is imperative these days that you can demonstrate
to potential employers your global experience. These two programs are both great
ways to gain that kind of experience.

Questions? Contact Marie alice Arnold by clicking on her name or calling her at
703.993.2167.

If you don't necessarily need to earn more ECON credit but would still like to look
at studying abroad I recommend you check out our summer programs.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking it's too late to be studying or interning
abroad this summer. It's not. You still have sufficient time to
apply online by this
Friday, March 27!

Just contact us so we can help you with your application.

CGE wishes you the best in your studies. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703) 993-2132