Hi, everyone. Kevin Stoy here from George Mason's Center for Global Education (CGE).
I hope you are catching up on your rest and enjoying your spring break thus far.

First of all, thank you for your interest in the Oxford Honors 2009 fall semester. I'm sorry you
weren't able to submit your application for whatever reason. I wanted you to know that even
though you missed the deadline for that program, there are still some great opportunities to study
in the UK. For example, CGE's law program at Oxford is a great choice. Now that the dollar
has gained so much on the pound, we're able to offer the program at a reduced cost. And even
though you won't be in England for a full semester, you'd still benefit from adding the name
"Oxford"
to your resume upon successful completion of the program.

I also recommend you take a serious look at CGE's Irish Studies program in Galway. It's a great
way to earn 6 graduate credits in history over a short period of time. This year's program in Sligo
has added a brand new internship component, and also has a 2 or 4 week option. CGE's internships
in London
 provide students with the unique opportunity to gain global and professional experience
at once. In the past we've placed students with the British Parliament, Bell Pottinger Group, British
Museum
, or the Center for Economic and Business Research. Choose either a summer or fall hybrid
semester
internship.

Bottom line is many students take advantage of some spare time during spring break to begin their
applications for a program. You're ahead of them, having already begun. Contact CGE anytime at
[log in to unmask] or 703.993.2154 so that we can help transfer you to another program.

Thanks so much for taking time to read this email. Enjoy the rest of your break!

Wishing you the very best in your studies.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu/