Good Morning All,

 Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will hold its monthly organizational meeting today, Wednesday, March 4th from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM in the African American Studies Resource Center: The Paul Robeson Room, George W. Johnson Center, Room 240A (phone: 703 993-4085) on the Fairfax Campus.  Today's session is "A Conversation with the Chief Diversity Officer," Mr. Corey D. Jackson.  Come and join us for some pizza, fellowship, and informative discussion with colleagues on issues effecting the Mason community.  Also, don't forget to mark your calendars for our Happy Hour Meet-n-Greet on Friday, March 6th from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM at Brion's Grille in the University Mall, 10621 Braddock Rd (phone: 703 352-7272). For more information about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/.

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

Have a great day,

KRS