Good Morning All,

Thanks to those of you who were able to attend the organization's March 4th meeting.  Our conversation with
Mason's Chief Diversity Officer, Corey Jackson was very informative and ABFAS looks forward to maintaining a relationship with him and his staff as we go forward.

Just a reminder...

- The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will hold its Happy Hour Meet-n-Greet today Friday, March 6th from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM at Brion's Grille in the University Mall, 10621 Braddock Rd (phone: 703 352-7272). Feel free to invite Mason colleagues who may wish to join us for some casual fellowship at the end of the work day.

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/.

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

Have a great weekend,

KRS

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">