From: tim lyons [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; Leslie Silkworth; Lynn Walker Levy
Subject: ESL job in Cambodia

Hi Lynn,

How're things going back there in VA? All is well here in Phnom Penh. My school is looking for an additional ESL teacher for next year. Not sure of the specifics yet, Elementary or Secondary, but there is a spot open. Here is a link to the school's website: http://www.niscambodia.com/

I'm not sure of where the school is recruiting from now (which Fairs), but the School Head's contact information is at the bottom of the homepage. Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks, Tim

Tim Lyons

Email address: [log in to unmask]

Website address:   timlyons.tripod.com

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages