We will only be offering one section of EDUC 516 this summer.  We are not
able to offer EDUC 516 in the part time format at the Arlington campus and
will need to combine both the Arlington group and the full time summer
group.  The summer course will start on July 2nd and will end on July 14th.
It will be held at the Fairfax campus and will be held M-F, from 8:30-3:30.
Field experience for the summer courses will be completed after the courses.
Please plan your summer coursework accordingly.  Thanks.

Lynn

Lynn Walker Levy

Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs

George Mason University

4260 Chain Bridge Road, A1

Fairfax, VA 22030

Ph:  1-703-993-3602    Fax:  1-703-246.8996

http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/