Good Afternoon FAST TRAIN students:

In April, we will be sending out our second edition of the FAST TRAIN
e-newsletter.  We would like to include in the newsletter a directory of
where our students are, to enable you all to stay in touch with each other.
Publishing the information in the newsletter is option.

We also need this information for our accreditation as we are required to
track where our students are teaching and  how they are doing.  I am
attaching a directory form.  Please fill this out and send back to my office
by March 15th.  Thanks. Lynn

Lynn Walker Levy

Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs

George Mason University

4260 Chain Bridge Road, A1

Fairfax, VA 22030

Ph:  1-703-993-3602    Fax:  1-703-246.8996

http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/