On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:08:05 -0500, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It looks like your function sets are all messed up.  You don't seem to
>have ADFArgument nodes in the function set of the ADF tree you created.
>  And you may be using types (it's not clear) but are missing
>nonterminals entirely for a certain function set.  Perhaps gp.fs.0.size
>or gp.fs.1.size or whatnot has the wrong number?
>
>Take a look not at the lawnmower problem but the two-box problem, which
>actually has an ADF that takes some arguments.
>
>Sean

I don't want to use ADFArgument because with ADFArugment only terminals are
accapted as argument. It's in the code of ADFArgument itself!
What I want is an ADF that takes as argument a subtree! I know the type of
the root of that tree (it's the If function which takes 3 arguments). So
basically I want to be able to have the following trees.

This is the result producing branch:

          if

xx         ADF              xy

           if